This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Thanks for your support!
Owls have been very collectible for the past couple of years. They are fascinating creatures and here at 3 Winks, we love all of the cute renditions of owls out in the market place. We also know a number of other people who are owl lovers and we thought we would put together a gift guide for the owl lovers out there in your life. This guide could also overlap as a gift guide for women, a gift guide for the Harry Potter Lover, and a gift guide for the difficult to buy for. Or, a gift guide for me because I love everything on this list!
6. Look at this adorable owl print from Minted! It is available in many sizes and in many frames. Plus, right now you can get free shipping on non-custom art with the code: FREESHIP! I love free shipping! And, I love this little owl. Wouldn't he be cute in a library or nursery?
7. For a little different, more British feel, Minted also has Mr. Owl's English Tea by Natalie Groves. The free shipping is also available on this one. Now I can't decide which one I like best.
8. If you only want to add a touch of owl to your gift, Dollar Tree is the place to shop. You can find owl themed stickers and pencil sharpeners. They are super cute, too!
9. Here is an adorable board book for your grandchildren! The thoughts are so sweet, listen to these words: "When I made my wish upon the Grandma Star, I made my wish for you. When I first held you in my arms, my Grandma Wish came true." It is called Grandma Wishes, by Julia Lobo and the beautiful illustrations are by Helen Rowe.
10. Don't forget that owl lovers will most certainly love receiving an owl calendar for next year. There are many beautiful ones to choose from. Here are just a few of the choices.
So, there you have it! My top choices for owl gifts this year! I am certain that any of them would not disappoint the true owl lover!
Creators of Hot Cocoa Bombs! (copyrighted)
Helen Reynolds: Mother of six children , grandmother to eleven! I love to cook, craft and create things and I especially love doing that with my family, So, when my lawyer daughter, Lindsey, my artist daughter, Madalynn, and I came up with the idea of Hot Cocoa Bombs, this blog was born. Then, one more daughter, with her technical and science skills, plus creativity has joined in to round us out! Read more about us here!