- Watermelon Slush Punch. The color lends itself well to being called Transylvanian Hobgoblin Punch (or whatever Halloween themed name you think is best).
- Melted Witches Brew- A green punch made with lime sherbet and lemon-lime soda. Adding green Kool-Aide would produce an even darker green color. On top float a black paper plate with a black party hat attached to look like a witches hat. Learn how to make one at the Kids Activities Blog.
Earlier this month Madalynn has shown us how to make some cute Halloween and fall decorations that will really help to set the mood of your party. One of her cute wreaths would be a great way to welcome your guests at the door.
- I Put a Spell on You (either Bette Midler from Hocus Pocus or Screamin’ JayHawkins)
- Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett
- Thriller by Michael Jackson
- Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr
- Black Magic Woman by Santana
- Addams Family Theme
- Witchy Woman by The Eagles
- Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor by Johan Sebastian Bach