- I found this gorgeous buffalo plaid tree skirt for 50% off at Michael's! It has a furry edge and I love it! The 50% off really made it a good price and less expensive (and faster) than sewing one myself!
- I've already shown you the tablecloth, but Walmart has a myriad of other buffalo plaid items available at really good prices! Look at these adorable birds! And I just noticed this owl! I'm going to have to order it!
- If you can't decide between buffalo plaid or the cute gnome theme, Look at this, it covers all of the basis!
- Everyone is carrying adorable buffalo plaid Christmas Stockings! I am torn between using our traditional ones or getting some new buffalo plaid ones! They are just so cute! What should I do?
- I love my new chargers from Dollar Tree! It was so great to get 24 of them when I ordered them online! That is a perfect number for my family. But, they don't match my snowman Christmas plates. Black would go, but that doesn't seem very festive to me. Plus buying new dishes isn't really in the Christmas budget. So, I decided that I would have to find the perfect paper plate to set in the middle of my chargers. Guess What! I found them!
*10" X 10" stretched canvas
* Red and Black acrylic paint
* 3 10" X 1.5" heavy paper for masking
* JOY stencil
* White acrylic paint
* paint brush
* stiff bristle brush for stenciling
* pine picks
* Red Ribbon
Below, I will use a picture gallery to show how I painted the plaid. First, paint the entire canvas red and let it dry well. Decide how large you want your plaid to be. I used about 1.5" strips to paint mine. Click on the pictures to see: