One of the things I love to eat in the Fall and in the Winter is a delicious soup. We have featured some really good ones here on the blog, plus I have found some delicious ones on other web pages and I thought I would kick start YOUR Fall menu with some of our favorites!
- Stuffed Pepper Soup: I love the taste of stuffed bell peppers but I do not like the big, smushy pepper you are left eating after you eat the delicious filling. Then I found this soup recipe on Taste of Home! Genius! All the good stuffed pepper flavor with the pepper in manageable bite size pieces. No waste!
- Ham and Cheese Broccoli Soup: Be sure to keep this recipe available for when you have leftover holiday ham. It is so good.
- Loaded Potato Soup: This soup from Love My Big Happy Family Is like a delicious baked potato, loaded with all of the best toppings, in a bowl. True comfort food!
- Vegetable Ham Bisque: When I came up with this soup recipe and tasted it, I knew it was the quintessential Fall soup. Bonus-It makes a ton, so you can share it or freeze it. The perfect use for winter squash!
- Chicken Taco Soup: Lindsey shared this soup that we actually love all year round! A really nice part is that you can throw it in the crock pot and have it ready when you come home from a day at work or shopping!
- Encebollado: This is a recipe from Ecuador that Alicia shared with us! In English is a fish soup with lime pickled onions. It looks and sounds delicious. Alicia used a recipe from Laylita's Recipes. She is a great resource for Ecuadorian food. Go ahead, try something a little different this year!
There you have it! Some of our Fall soup faves! And it isn't even Friday! Come back tomorrow for Friday Faves. But, in the meantime, check out some of these soups for your Fall menu. I hope you are starting to get the nice crisp weather where you are. Think of me still sweltering in Phoenix and send some of it our way, will you? If you have a favorite soup that you love to eat in the Fall, give us a heads up! If you blog and it is on your site, link us to it in the comments! We'd love to visit!