Let me tell you about what you will find in this nearly 50 page e-book!
- Yes, there will be pies from this blog that we have compiled into one easy place to find them. (Like the Best Ever Pecan Pie recipe that I have perfected over the years. My husband's Fave!)
- There are recipes for classics, like lemon meringue and peach, that we haven't shared before.
- There are delicious recipes for pies that we invented that no one but our closest friends have ever tasted! You will want to try Caramel Apple, Peach Cobbler Pie!
- There are vegan pies, like Coconut Banana!
- There is a list of things you will need or would like to have to assist in your pie baking. You can make fabulous crusts!
- The best crust recipes are in there and how to make them look amazing!
Just think you guys, it is almost Thanksgiving and then Christmas! Here is the opportunity to becoming the pie aficionado of your family and friends. You can bring the best and most beloved desserts to any gathering with confidence when you use our tried and true recipes. It really is as easy as pie!
The great thing about an e-book is that you can just keep it as a file on your computer or you can download it and print it all or print only the pages that you want. I love printing the recipes I find on the internet because the next time I want to make it I don't have to search for it. I keep it in my Bloggelicious Baking Binder and they are right at my fingertips! While you are in our shop, you may want to grab the Bloggelicious Baking Binder set for yourself. It is a great place to store the recipes that you print from Pinterest or Our Blog! There is a pie section that will be the perfect place to store your For the Love of Pie Cookbook. And if you came to our Pie Night Party, you should have received a special code that will give you a substantial discount on the book. But, use it by November 10th because that's when it expires.
Thanks so much for your support! We know you will love the book if you love pie. And I want to give a special shout-out to Alicia for all of her great computer skills that totally made this book possible. Not to mention everyone's baking skills! There is a lot of love in these pies!