First, microfiber cloths are something she loves to use for cleaning. She got me to start using them, and they are great! In the photos above,she is using only water to get those windows looking gorgeous. She says:
- Spray one spritz of water on a pane.
- For a larger window or mirror, just a few spritzes should do. (You don't want to get your rag too wet.)
- Use a dry microfiber rag to wipe off the water, cleaning the window. Use your now damp rag to wipe the other panes, spray just a little more water if you need to.
- You can also soak one rag in water and then wring it out so it's wet and wipe your windows with that. Then, use a dry microfiber rag to dry it off.
- Voila! Streak free and no lint residue!
Have you tried the ibotta app yet? It is an app that gives you rebates on groceries and other things that you normally buy. For example, here are a few of this week's offers: Sargento Cheese Shreds are on there, as well as Freschetta Frozen Pizza, Ruffles Chips, and Nesquik Powder. I have already gotten well over $200 in rebates so far. I always get mine in Amazon Cards so that I can use them to shop there. I bought a bookcase with some of my rebates! If you click on this link, you can join and get a $10 rebate to get you started! (I will get $5, so thank you!) So, I was able to get a $2.50 rebate off of the already fairly low price of the Clorox Toilet Wand!
You can get a case of 24 from DollarTree.com, and that is fine with Lindsey because she says she wants a year's supply of them. You can get free shipping from them if you have them sent to your local store. You can also get a smaller number for a really good price from Amazon.
Don't forget to subscribe to get our newest freebie!