You can still purchase that movie on DVD, here.
- We used a box when one of our sons was 3 and covered it in shiny paper and used stickers to put on lights and buttons and made him into a robot!
- I made another son a padded shell with a belt around his waist and a piece of blue cloth around his forehead and he became a Ninja Turtle.
- Our oldest son came home with a bunch of black cloth and I made him a huge shroud with a hood. It looked so awesome on him.
- His family (I think there were 3 kids at the time) all dressed up as pirates, except the baby who was dressed as a parrot and sat on my son's shoulder!
- Alicia made her son into a spider last year, using black painted pool noodles as the 4 extra legs. She used black sweat shirt and pants and put glow sticks on his arms and legs to help him be see. He was so cute! Mommy and Daddy were the spider web with white web painted on black t-shirts!
Have a Happy Halloween!