- I was surprised that a number of women (including Maddy) have a crush on him and find him very attractive. They love his eyes. He isn't really my type, but maybe when he was younger?
- Simply because he is Han! Funny and sexy!
- Because he is Harrison Ford with rugged good looks.
- Lindsey says that he has a good redemption story. He stopped being a rogue and became a fighter for the good guys.
- There is much anger because Kylo Ren killed him off.
- Very few people knew how to spell his name correctly.
- He is a big, sweet, lovable character. Even at Disneyland, he gives big hugs.
- Here is a big pillow buddy from Amazon.
- Because some people just like bad boys! Here you go Amy!
- Especially "The New Hope" version. He is so good looking and always has good quotes.
- He is so good to Luke.
- One of my personal faves!
- The master of them all.
- That awesome fight scene against Count Dooku in episode II.
- They are cute yet smart.
- People who know nothing about Star Wars still know who the Ewoks are.
- The character development here is heart wrenching and amazing.
- Alicia loves a good redemption story.
- The James Earl Jones voice!
- He is scary!
- Her hair and her beauty.
- Played an important role as a strong female character.
- Her relationship with Han.
- He is just as a Jedi should be.
- He is the first to discover a sentient afterlife
- Because, "It's a trap?"
- R2D2 makes fun noises and is so cool!
- C3PO always worries but does the right thing. He depends on R2D2.
- BB-8 reminds me of Rollie-Pollie-Ollie.
May the Force Be With You!