- We created them and that gives me so much satisfaction!
- They really do taste great!
- It is so much fun to watch the bubbles when you drop them in the milk and to see the marshmallows rise to the top! I love it at the craft show when people order one to drink at the show and they drop the bomb in the hot milk and start to stir. One teenager who was at the show with a robotics club said, " Wow! We are here doing robotics, but YOU come up with this! Genius!" Ha Ha, what a great compliment. Little kids get so excited with these things, too.
- Since creating the original Cocoa Bombs about 4 years ago, We have come up with so many new flavors! Trying new flavors keeps it from getting boring.
- Hot Cocoa Bombs make wonderful gifts! I have sent them to family members and friends. Once a PTA bought a bunch from us for teacher gifts! Parents have also purchased them from us to put with a mug as a teacher gift.
- Our first post called, "Cocoa Bomber" is when we introduced ourselves and our Cocoa Bombs. We were sure we would become an overnight Success! Ha Ha!
- Then we made a tutorial showing how to make them! How to Make Hot Cocoa Bombs!
- When we came up with Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hot Cocoa Bombs, we produced a video showing how to make them!
- Last year we did Gingerbread Hot Cocoa Bombs and made a free printable to go with them! What a great gift! Hot Cocoa bombs with a little framed print! Perfect for the holidays!