- Gift Baskets Overseas-As you know, my son is serving a mission in the Ivory Coast. His birthday was last week. As I continue to research to find the best and least expensive ways to send him things, I am more and more impressed with what a good deal this company is. If you look at the prices at first you may think I am crazy, but if you try to send a package over to Africa, you will see just how expensive it is to send something that may or may not actually get to the person you are sending it to. Right now, Gift Baskets has a deal that will save you $12 on all flowers, chocolates and teddy bear gifts. It ends on the 16th, so hurry! Use code LOVE12.
- Minted-Do you have a wedding coming? You can save money on beautiful "save the date" cards if you order by the 19th! Minted has quality products that will not disappoint!
- Target-Right now you can save 20% off of kids clothes, 20% off men's and women's clothing with promo code PRESDAY20, AND 30% off home items, with an additional 15% off of rugs with promo code George.
- Zaycon Fresh-We are in a new partnership with Zaycon Fresh. They are meat suppliers that are very unique. If you click through our link and sign up your email, you will be kept abreast of all of the deals that they are constantly offering! Right now there is a deal on shrimp going on if you use code SHRIMP72.
- I am currently waiting for Alicia and family to arrive! Lindsey's baby Emily will be getting blessed on Sunday and Alicia's family is coming for that event! That means all 9 of our grandchildren will be here at once! Photo Op!
- Birthday shout-out to my grandson Adriancito, my SIL Austin, my grandson Hunter and to my great niece Ava!
- My oldest son is now working as a lawyer! So proud of him!
- My missionary son is doing fantastic and loving his mission!
- Maddy earned a promotion at her work! We are so proud of her!
- We are in new affiliate programs with:
Do us a favor and check them out!
I hope something I wrote about is helpful to you today! And BTW, have a Happy Valentine's Day!