- How can I justify paying a $20 styling fee? The fee is subtracted from the clothing price when you make a purchase!
- I don't want to be locked into a subscription! You don't have to be! You can try just one box. You can set up a subscription or just order a box manually every time you want one.
- I hate doing the returns! Stitch Fix makes the returns so easy! They send you a pre-addressed, postage paid, large envelope that you can just drop off at the post office! Easy peasy!
- The price of the clothing will probably be way too high for my budget. Stitch Fix allows you to tell them what price range you want to shop in. I chose the most inexpensive prices possible choice! I found the the clothing I received was comparable to what I would find in the store, not on sale or clearance. Plus, the $25 I received covered the styling fee + $5! Then, that $25 was taken off of the price of what I kept. If you love everything and keep all of it, you get an additional 25% off! To top that off, shipping is free!
- What if they don't have my size and I feel like a loser for even trying this company? Come on, you know that as women we all have insecurities like that! When I found out the Stitch Fix did boxes for women in (ahem) of my size, I was hopeful, but still not optimistic because I am very tall and my hips aren't large like some curvier women so it is hard for me to find shirts and pants that I like. But, I was so pleasantly surprised at the pieces I received in my box!
3 shirts, all super cute!
1 pair of jeans, I loved them, they were soft and comfy, but unfortunately too big on me! (That was actually nice in a way! I'm hoping to try them in a smaller size.)
1 dress, I liked the print, but not the hemline.
I'm not showing you the dress, but here are the jeans and shirts. It was really nice to be able to try everything on in the comfort of my own bedroom rather than a now almost non-existent department store dressing room. You can click on the photos to find out which pieces I kept.
- The Stitch Fix stylist was able to find me items from many sources that I would have had to put a lot of leg work into.
- My choices were narrowed down to a few items, so the decision of what was staying and what was going was easier to make.
- Trying on at home is so nice!
If you would like to get $25 and give Stitch Fix a try for yourself, just click one of the many links I've shared in this post. You'll be doing me a favor, too!