- Run, Appaloosa, Run- I include this Disney movie because it actually has scenes filmed at the Clovis Rodeo!
- True Grit- The original John Wayne version is my husband's favorite.
- The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance- Lindsey picked this movie starring Jimmy Stewart and John Wayne.
- The Magnificent Seven- I love the lessons you can find in this movie. It is a great one.
- Another favorite of my husband, The Outlaw Josey Wales- I couldn't leave Clint Eastwood off of the list.
- Other John Wayne faves are McLintock, Big Jake, and Rio Bravo. Actually, there are so many good John Wayne Westerns, I can't begin to name them all. Which one is your favorite?
- One of my sons was converted by Brad Paisley! I think the song, "I'm Gonna Miss Her" did it.
- Another of my sons loves to play and sing some of the really old country music by Hank Williams and George Jones, to name a couple of artists. My husbands family has a tradition with that kind of music.
- I am a rock and roll girl, but I do love to hear Clint Black sing "Something That We Do."
Enjoy your weekend!