- First, go to Rhiana's shop and purchase her printable lists for only $2.00. Then you will be able to use them forever, so that is an awesome price.
- Print off the menu planning sheets you need for the week.
- Come here to 3winks, go to the categories menu and open Lindsey. Find the recipes that you want to make and plug them into the boxes on the Weekly Menu Plan for the days you want to eat them! (Think about what is on sale and what you have in the cupboard/freezer already.)
- Click on Panna, or Pinterest or anywhere else you have food ideas you want to try and plug in those ideas as well.
- As you plug in each recipe, check the ingredient lists and mark down anything you need on the Grocery List. Print any recipes that you haven't already printed so that you will have them when you are ready to cook. Plus, as you finish up your list, you can look at them again to double check needed ingredients.
- Finally, I go through my coupons and put a check by the items I have a coupon for. I also check the digital coupons on the store site and check those off as well.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
My recipe Pinterest Board is getting really full! Actually, there is more than just one food board, there are many different categories of food. Not only that, there are a ton of recipes on Panna that I want to try. So many choices, and to top it off, each week we post Renny's Recipes and many more delicious and/or healthy food ideas! How do I get organized and plan it all into my weekly menu plan? Well, today we are teaming up with a talented creator on Etsy who can help us with these problems and more! Rhiana Jones has an Etsy shop called Delightful Grace where she has designed menu charts and shopping lists that are easy to print and use each week as you plan your family meals. Here is my method.
This is my well used coupon system. I don't get as many newspapers now since my numbers at home are dwindling, but this method still comes in handy. I use baseball card protectors to hold the coupons and the pages are lined up according to the way the store is organized. The shopping list fits right in the front pocket of the binder.
Rhianna has many other awesome printables, from budgeting to baby showers! Look at some of these fresh ideas!
You really should check her shop out! And then, start making some of those recipes you've always wanted to try, don't just leave them on your Pinterest Board. Oh, and save a spot for tomorrow's Renny's Recipe that Lindsey will be posting! See you tomorrow.
Creators of Hot Cocoa Bombs! (copyrighted)
Helen Reynolds: Mother of six children , grandmother to eleven! I love to cook, craft and create things and I especially love doing that with my family, So, when my lawyer daughter, Lindsey, my artist daughter, Madalynn, and I came up with the idea of Hot Cocoa Bombs, this blog was born. Then, one more daughter, with her technical and science skills, plus creativity has joined in to round us out! Read more about us here!
Get my Blog Button
<div align="center"><a href=" http://threewinksdesign.weebly.com" title="3WinksDesign"><img src=" http://threewinksdesign.weebly.com/uploads/4/2/4/5/42456147/button_orig.png" alt="3WinksDesign" style="border:none;" /></a></div