Alicia is due in September. Her first little baby boy was delivered at 32 weeks and had to spend some time in the NICU. We are hoping that she makes it all of the way to September with this baby girl.
Since Alicia lives in California, and not far away from most of my side of the family, I am thinking a shower with family may be in order to welcome the new baby. Planning a shower from long distance can be tricky, but Beau-coup is a great place to start finding what I need to throw a great baby shower! All of my photos and colored links are clickable and will take to you to the site where you can order them or shop the site for any of your party needs.
The Party Kit includes:
- 1 Pennant Banner - 9 triangles total (size 5" x 6.25" per triangle, string not included)
- 1 Party Sign (blank in center as shown, size 8.5" x 11")
- 25 Striped Straws
- 24 Cupcake Wrappers/Toppers with coordinating themed labels
- 12 Menu / Place Cards (size 1.9" x 3.7")
- 32 Decorative Stickers with assorted designs (size 1.25" round)