This blog is full of recipes and I've lined up a few of my favorites here for you to choose from. Remember, you can also go to our Etsy shop and buy our bloggilicious baking pages to create your own hard copy cookbook with our recipes!
Our valentine's day will be different this year. It is PH's birthday, so of course we'll be celebrating that! But now we have a little one, and family will be in town to celebrate her because on the 18th she will be blessed at our church. (I guess a blessing is sort of like a christening, but there is no water. Is there water at a christening? I think so. a blessing is when the father, or another worthy priesthood holder, holds the baby and gives her a name and then blesses her with whatever Heavenly Father tells him to bless her with. In a nutshell.) Alicia will be here and her son's birthday is the 13th and he'll be turning 3! Our nephew Hunter is also here and he'll be 3 on the 20th! So with all this busy family time, we'll probably want to be using some of these great recipes ourselves!
Happy Valentine's Day!
1. Strawberry Hot Cocoa Bombs: my mom came up with this flavor last year and we made this cute video to show you how they work! Here in AZ its already 80 degrees, but in those parts of the country where it is still freezing you can warm up with that special someone with these tasty bombs!
2. Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Bombs: my mom also showed you another fun flavor and decorated them for Valentine's day! Check out how cute they are!
3. Shrimp Pesto with Zoodles: don't forget, last year I gave you the perfect Valentine's day meal. It's what PH and I had, and we enjoyed it quite a bit! I think I might go buy zucchini and make it again!
4. German Rinderrouladen and Potato Dumplings: Go international with this tasty meal from Alicia's journey into German foods!
5. Valentine's Day appetizers: if you're throwing any kind of party (like we are) these Valentine appetizers are sure to be a hit!
6. Swiss Cake Roll: what Valentine's Meal is complete without dessert? Check out our tasty Swiss Cake roll for yours!
7. Butterscotch Not so Squares: Of course Valentine's Day involves candies and chocolate. Give a heartfelt gift by making these tasty chocolates that your significant other will love!