Additionally, PH has finally admitted he may have gluten sensitivity issues. There is gluten free pasta out there, and you can hunt down a quality brand that doesn't immediately taste like cardboard. Spaghetti Squash tastes so much better! Everyone loves Spaghetti for dinner, and with Spaghetti Squash pasta it is back on the menu in our house!
Cooking spaghetti squash for this spaghetti squash dinner is super easy. Follow the pictures below to see how!
With your squash all ready, you just need to cook your meat and sauce as you normally would for a spaghetti dinner. I used lean ground beef this time. You could also use turkey meat if you'd like.
Here is how I do it:
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
1. Brown 1 pound lean ground beef with 1/4 cup white onion in a skillet.
2. When meat is cooked add in one can tomato sauce.
3. Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
4. Let simmer about 10 minutes.
5. Serve over spaghetti squash noodles
6. Top with Parmesan cheese