- I loved this owl necklace with a Harry Potter theme from the moment I saw it! I would love to get one for each of us here on the blog. Literary Emporium has a lot of other options to fall in love with.
- If you are in an ornament exchange and you know you have the owl lover as your recipient, look at this little owl ornament! Who wouldn't love that? You can find it at GrannyKstreasures.
- This Owl Embossed Leather Journal Is so beautiful! The pages are nice enough for watercolors. It is a great buy, too!
Here is another Harry Potter themed item. They are Hedwig and Pigwidgeon as salt and pepper shakers! They are magnetic so their wings stick together! This gift would also satisfy the salt and pepper collectors out there. If they collect salt and pepper shakers and owls, plus love Harry potter, you are really in luck because these would be the perfect gift to cover all of the bases!
- Target has a bunch of owl themed items. Here is the page to check them out. My favorite is this owl print towel. It is adorable!
7. For a little different, more British feel, Minted also has Mr. Owl's English Tea by Natalie Groves. The free shipping is also available on this one. Now I can't decide which one I like best.
8. If you only want to add a touch of owl to your gift, Dollar Tree is the place to shop. You can find owl themed stickers and pencil sharpeners. They are super cute, too!
9. Here is an adorable board book for your grandchildren! The thoughts are so sweet, listen to these words: "When I made my wish upon the Grandma Star, I made my wish for you. When I first held you in my arms, my Grandma Wish came true." It is called Grandma Wishes, by Julia Lobo and the beautiful illustrations are by Helen Rowe.
10. Don't forget that owl lovers will most certainly love receiving an owl calendar for next year. There are many beautiful ones to choose from. Here are just a few of the choices.