- The picture above is a recipe I shared a few years ago for acorn squash. It makes a vegetable taste like pumpkin pie.
- One of Lindsey's favorites is her pumpkin chili! She makes it near Halloween every year. That sounds like a delicious tradition!
- We can always count on Lindsey for pumpkin recipes. You will love these Pumpkin Snickerdoodles. They are moist and cinnamony!
- Another pumpkin recipe we shared recently is this Pumpkin Brulee! The sweet crunchy top on the soft pumpkin custard is just so gool!
- And finally, when cooler weather finally arrives, we always love a nice cup of hot cocoa made from a Hot Cocoa Bomb! You can make them yourself! And, if you want more ideas for Cocoa Bomb flavors and decorating, You can download our Hot Cocoa Bomb Direction and Idea Booklet from our Etsy Shop!