Something they want, Something they need, Something to wear and Something to read!
- Boxer Briefs for boys are cool. I got some for my 3 year old grandson last time he visited because his mom forgot to pack him enough underwear. He looked so cute in them! Here are some awesome Avenger ones!
- Favorite Cartoon Briefs! Boys always want to be Batman!
- Girls need variety! Here is a pack that would fit that bill! And, the price is right!
- I love the cute prints on these. I know no one sees them but the person wearing them, but they make a girl feel good!
How do you make sock giving interesting? Look at these ideas!
- Fill them with things!
- Fold them into Reindeer!
- Roll them up like candy and add a tag that says, "Footsie Rolls!"
- Shoes! A gift card so they can pick out their own would be nice.
- Sports team items like cleats, shirts, sports equipment
- Backpacks. I really like this one that would so nice for a teen and even take her into college with its pocket for a laptop.
- Kids need to eat. Maybe a favorite cereal that you don't usually buy.
- Instruments or music for lessons!