- Rice Krispy Treats with sprinkles or Valentine M&Ms mixed in and shaped or cut out into hearts.
- Popcorn Balls with sprinkles, colored pink or M&Ms mixed in. Or, just pop some popcorn and mix in the candies and drizzle on white chocolate.
- Cupcakes, obviously.
- Chocolate dipped pretzels with sprinkles.
- Heart shaped pancakes. These Cherry 7-up ones are a pretty pink. Or how about these Apple Pancakes with RED HOT Sauce?
- Just buy some candy and add these printable Valentine's that Alicia created to go with your candy choice.
This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated for purchases made through those links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
I know! Friday is Valentine's day and you are in a hurry to find a quick treat idea to share with family or friend or even that special someone! You don't have time to read a long blog post, so I am not going to give you one. Instead, I am going to give you a list of resources and ideas to help you out! Here goes!
Need Even Simpler Ideas? (I mean, you can't get much easier than those cannolis...) Try these:
Okay! There you go! You've got this! Now get busy and have a great Valentine's Day!
Creators of Hot Cocoa Bombs! (copyrighted)
Helen Reynolds: Mother of six children , grandmother to ten and counting! I love to cook, craft and create things and I especially love doing that with my family, So, when my lawyer daughter, Lindsey, my artist daughter, Madalynn, and I came up with the idea of Hot Cocoa Bombs, this blog was born. Then, one more daughter, with her technical and science skills, plus creativity has joined in to round us out! Read more about us here!
Get my Blog Button
<div align="center"><a href=" http://threewinksdesign.weebly.com" title="3WinksDesign"><img src=" http://threewinksdesign.weebly.com/uploads/4/2/4/5/42456147/button_orig.png" alt="3WinksDesign" style="border:none;" /></a></div