This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking them, we will be compensated, but there is no additional cost to you. All opinions expressed are our own. Thank you for your support.
It's one week until Christmas! So exciting! One of my favorite Christmas traditions is making our favorite goodies and bringing them to friends and neighbors (usually with a carol too!). If you do this same tradition and are looking for new recipes to make and share this season we've rounded up 16 of our cookie recipes for you guys.
Cookies with Chocolate
6.Gingerbread- A holiday classic that doesn't just have to be in the shape of people.
7. Owl Cookies- If you have an owl lover in your life they'd be delighted to receive these adorable
cookies on their holiday plate.
8. Cookies to Hang on a Mug- Use our sugar cookie recipe to make these cute treats that hang
nicely on your mug of cocoa (made from a hot cocoa bomb of course)!
9. Marbled Sugar Cookies- Although our original recipe was about autumn, this could be easily
adapted for Christmas by swapping out the shapes and colors. These are great when you just
don't feel like messing with frosting and sprinkles!
10. Turn Everyday Cookies into A Holiday Treat- For when you don't want to turn out a classic
recipe but you do want something a bit more festive.
11. Carrot Cake Cookie- A delightful morsel with flavors that go surprisingly well with the season.
12. Oatmeal Cookies- We actually did a whole series of testing and trying out oatmeal cookie
recipes but these were the ones we loved the most.
13. Oatmeal Butterscotch- The delicious cookie that started us on the oatmeal cookie quest with
neither raisins nor chocolate chips.
14. Strawberry Shortbread Sandwiches- These crisp and delicate cookies are perfect for your
holiday plates of goodies. The strawberry jam has the perfect Christmas color and tastes
heavenly with the lemon!
15.Pumpkin Snickerdoodles- Why should pumpkin be kept as just a fall cookie? These delicious
cookies rolled in cinnamon sugar will delight your taste buds!
16. Strawberry Thumbprints- An old favorite who's red and white appearance is sure to evoke
images of Santa to the recipient.
These aren't all of our cookie recipes but these are some of our favorites! Do you have any favorites you like to give away each year?
Merry Christmas! And Happy Baking!
Creators of Hot Cocoa Bombs! (copyrighted)
Helen Reynolds: Mother of six children , grandmother to eleven! I love to cook, craft and create things and I especially love doing that with my family, So, when my lawyer daughter, Lindsey, my artist daughter, Madalynn, and I came up with the idea of Hot Cocoa Bombs, this blog was born. Then, one more daughter, with her technical and science skills, plus creativity has joined in to round us out! Read more about us here!