Today, for Friday Faves, we are going to run with this breakfast topic. But, I decided I needed to clarify something with my girls. I asked them, do they mean better tasting breakfast, or better for you. They answered "Both"! So, today there will be two categories for Better Breakfasts: Just Delicious and Good For You + Delicious!
- Maddy needs to write a post about the seasoned potato wedges that she makes herself for breakfast. They are just so good. Sometimes I ask her to make them for me when I need fries. But, they make a great breakfast as well.
- Skinny Ms posted about 7 breakfasts to make in the crockpot. The one that caught my eye was the Slow Cooker Banana Pecan French Toast! I would love to wake up to that. French toast is one of my all time favorite breakfasts and making it in this healthy way is a plus.
- Lindsey posted about Banana Pancakes that were a big hit with her family!
- Alicia and I have posted about some delicious Smoothies that always hit the spot.
- And, don't forget the Sprouted Wheat Blender Waffles I posted about last year. They are a great way to use your wheat and when it is sprouted, the waffles are so much lighter.
- As I mentioned before, I love French Toast. One of my all time favorites on the blog is the post I wrote about Pumpkin-Gingerbread French Toast with Lemon Sauce. It is so, so, so good and a perfect holiday breakfast! And, the Lemon Sauce is great on so many things.
- We have tons of pancake recipes that if you haven't tried them, you are really missing out! Such as Chunky Apple Pancakes with Creamy Red Hot Syrup.